https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/neo_Ad-07_sm_800.png 292 800 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2015-11-29 15:54:412018-04-24 18:39:53NeoDCP Player v3.60 is available. What’s new?
NeoDCP Player v3.60 is available. What’s new?
New release of NeoDCP Player is available.
We are introducing a comprehensive User Guide for NeoDCP Player. You may access it from the Help menu. Other improvements are included as well:
NeoDCP Player v3.60 release notes
- The User Manual is accessible on the Help menu
- In the playlist editor, double-clicking an item invokes a window to change the item’s parameters
- Added context-menu to the DCP/CPL selection table in the ‘Open Ingested DCP’ window
- Added context-menu to both tables in the ‘Inspect DCP’ window
- Breaking change: Changed the command-line interface syntax (please refer to the User Manual)
- Allowed to use the ‘Open Ingested DCP’ dialog even if no DCP library exists
- MXF loader updated
- PNG decoder updated
- Subtitle rasterizer updated
- Installer updated
- Removed ‘Command Line Option Help’ from the menu
Upgrade your installations and enjoy!
Any questions or suggestions? Contact us here.
NeoDCP Development Team