- Added option to define XYZ/RGB color space conversion matrix.
- Added options to set gamma transfer functions for XYZ/RGB color transform.
- Resolved some issues with interlaced display modes.
- Reduced interference from other applications.
- Fixed a memory leak from the previous version.
- An empty message was shown when application settings could not be loaded.
- Slightly modified the behavior of excess CPU load indicator.
- Audio/video MXF file open dialog now defaults to another folder.
- Reorganized the Settings window.
https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png 0 0 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2013-07-26 18:30:252014-10-08 14:48:49NeoDCP Player version 2.22
https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png 0 0 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2013-07-20 18:30:002014-10-08 14:48:50NeoDCP Player version 2.21
Added excess CPU load indicator.
https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png 0 0 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2013-07-18 18:29:262014-10-08 14:48:53NeoDCP Player version 2.20
- Hardware requirements reduced.
- Added Color tab in the Settings window.
- Hardware-accelerated color processing modes require graphics cards with shader model 2.0 (or higher) support.
- Temporarily removed the disable color transform option since it will be replaced by more parameters.
- Graphics card blending modes are now checked whether they are supported.
- When opening a 4K DCP/MXF, the 32-bit version limits the output resolution to 2K due to memory constraints.
- When opening a 4K DCP/MXF in full resolution, the 64-bit version may perform some optimizations.
- Slightly modified the logic behind output resolution modification.
- Translations updated.
- GUI updated.
https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png 0 0 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2013-06-19 09:00:502014-10-08 14:50:05NeoDCP Player version 2.11
- More general forms of DCPs are now accepted, the GUI has been updated accordingly
- Changed the display mode sorting order in the Settings window
- Changed the order of monitor enumeration – first nVidia, then AMD/ATI
https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png 0 0 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2013-06-17 13:26:242014-10-08 14:50:05NeoDCP Player version 2.10
- Added preliminary support for stereoscopic (3D) playback for nVidia graphics cards
- Added video scaling option (scale to fit, resize to cover the display area, original size, original size with 2K limit)
- Added button and menu item to toggle between full-screen and windowed playback modes
- Message log can be saved to a text file
- Added detection of stereo capabilities for the default display mode
- Fixed an issue when opening subtitles only
- Fixed an issue when playing audio or subtitles only after settings change
- Translations updated
- Trial licences are valid for 30 days
https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png 0 0 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2013-06-08 18:25:532014-10-08 14:50:00NeoDCP Player version 2.01
- Added experimental support for stereoscopic (3D) playback under older Windows OS versions (XP and Vista)
- Added option to automatically adjust image quality to match the CPU power
- Frame-code displaying (toggle by pressing ‘T’ when the playback window has focus)
- When pausing playback, the actual frame is reloaded
- Translations updated
- The settings window is slightly larger to prevent Russian text clipping
- Application info GUI has been updated
https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/abstract1.jpg 133 133 Neo https://www.neodcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo2_07_2_0.png Neo2013-05-24 10:00:172014-10-08 14:50:20NeoDCP Player version 2.00
- Added support for stereoscopic (3D) playback (requirements: AMD/ATI graphics card and Windows 7)
- Displaying the current frame number when the video playback is paused or stopped
- Info message about how to return from full-screen mode
- The application is now compatible with Windows XP x64
- Full-screen playback feature preview is now available in demo
- Added Russian translation of the application
- Added German translation of the application
- Added Slovak translation of the application
- Fixed an error occurring at the end of playback after dropping some video frames
- Fixed video window style updating when switching from full-screen mode
- Minor behavioural fixes
- Window layout has been improved
- Settings GUI has been updated
- Licensing GUI has been updated
- The licence request file is no more saved on the Windows desktop
- Licence file format updated
- Audio device enumeration code reworked
- Information for customers with Windows XP and Windows VistaOctober 7, 2016 - 8:35 pm
- NeoDCP Player v3.63 – added option to define color space for subtitles and moreDecember 19, 2015 - 3:53 pm
- NeoDCP Player v3.62 released.December 12, 2015 - 3:49 pm
- NeoDCP Player v3.61 – added DCI P3 RGB color space and more.December 5, 2015 - 3:39 pm
- NeoDCP Player v3.60 is available. What’s new?November 29, 2015 - 3:54 pm
- NeoDCP Player v3.50 – Added optional automatic update functionalityOctober 21, 2015 - 4:28 pm
art film fest 2014 audio settings Bermuda International Film Festival brazilian portuguese translation command-line custom gamma correction dcp inspect dcp player digital masking Doha Ajyal Youth Festival Doha Qumra Film Festival expert review feedback film festival film festivals french translation german translation Hamptons International Film Festival hash verification initial release KDM browser multilingual user interface neodcp neodcp player news player playlists references release russian translation Sarasota Film Festival Savannah Film Festival screening dcps for audience slovak translation smpte spanish translation speaker configuration special offer Stereoscopic (3D) playback stereoscopic SMPTE subtitles subtitles vertical positioning Sundance Film Festival supplemental dcps Traverse City Film Festival TriBeCa Film Festival